Vees lahustuvad vitamiini ja mineraali tabletid 20tk
OstroVit Vitamins and Minerals is a dietary supplement in the form of effervescent tablets, which is a set of as many as twenty-one different active ingredients. The product was created for people at risk of losing them, who do not like supplementation in the form of oral tablets. You are an active person, you exercise intensively and you are not sure if you provide the daily requirement of essential vitamins and minerals in your diet? You can supplement their level by reaching for the dietary supplement OstroVit Vitamins and Minerals in effervescent tablets.
Properties of ingredients contained in OstroVit Vitamins and Minerals 20 effervescent tablets
- Magnesium It is one of the best-known micronutrients, whose sources are mainly nuts, cocoa and pulses. Its adequate level in our diet contributes to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness, helps maintain electrolyte balance, and supports the proper functioning of muscles and the nervous system.
- Calcium An essential micronutrient in our diet, which is needed, among other things, to maintain healthy bones and teeth, contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and nerve transmission, but most importantly is involved in the process of cell division and specialization.
- PotassiumSupports proper muscle tone. It can control the volume of water in the body and regulate pressure. It affects the functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C It is considered one of the main antioxidants - it removes excess free radicals from our cells. Its proper level in our diet also allows for faster regeneration and muscle growth, taking a direct part in the production of collagen. It supports the nervous system and the immune system.
- Thiamine - vitamin B1 Contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It helps in maintaining proper psychological functions, as well as helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin - vitamin B2 It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. In addition, this vitamin helps to maintain the proper condition of mucous membranes and red blood cells. In addition, it helps to maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin - vitamin B3 Similarly to vitamin B1, it contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps to maintain normal psychological functions. Similarly to riboflavin - niacin helps to maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid - vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, as well as to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. In addition, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helps to maintain mental performance at the correct level.
- Vitamin B6 An essential daily vitamin of the B group, which, in combination with magnesium and potassium, contributes to the reduction of feelings of fatigue and tiredness, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and thus in maintaining normal psychological functions.
- Biotin - vitamin B7 It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, it contributes to maintaining the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and hair and helps maintain normal mucous membranes.
- Folic acid It takes part in the process of cell division, helps in the proper production of blood and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. 5-MTHF is not synthesized by the body, so it must be supplied with food or supplementation.
- Vitamin B12 It contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E A powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A It helps, among others, in maintaining proper vision, helps to maintain a healthy condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D It helps, among others, in maintaining healthy bones and teeth by participating in the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and has a huge impact on immunity.
- Zinc It helps in maintaining the proper metabolism of carbohydrates and macronutrients, maintaining the correct acid-base balance, and above all in maintaining the healthy condition of the skin, hair and nails.
- Iron It helps in the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin, thus contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Manganese It contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and the proper formation of connective tissues, it is a strong antioxidant.
- Copper Like manganese, it helps maintain normal connective tissues, in addition, it supports the nervous system and participates in the proper transport of iron.
- Selenium It helps to maintain the healthy condition of the skin, hair and nails, affects the functioning of the thyroid gland and the course of spermatogenesis.
- Chrome It contributes to maintaining normal macronutrient metabolism, and helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
2 tablets a day. Dissolve 2 tablets in 200 ml of lukewarm water, drink immediately after preparation. The product is intended for adults.
Acidity regulators: citric acid, sodium bicarbonate; bulking agent: sorbitols; potassium citrate, magnesium salts of citric acid, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, stabilizer: polyethylene glycol; L-ascorbic acid, orange flavor, iron (II) diglycinate, zinc picolinate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, L-selenomethionine, red beet concentrate, sweeteners: aspartame, sodium saccharinate; colour: beta - carotene; natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors; nicotinic acid, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, manganese diglycinate, copper diglycinate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin, D-biotin.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Magnesium||108 mg||29 %*|
|Calcium||120 mg||15 %*|
|Potasium||300 mg||15 %*|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100 %*|
|Thiamine||15 mg||1364 %*|
|Riboflavin||15 mg||1071 %*|
|Niacin||16 mg||100 %*|
|Pantothenic acid||12 mg||200 %*|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143 %*|
|Biotin||150 µg||300 %*|
|Folic acid||400 µg||200 %*|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400 %*|
|Vitamin E||30 mg||250 %*|
|Vitamin A||800 µg||100 %*|
|Vitamin D||30 µg||600 %*|
|Zinc||15 mg||150 %*|
|Iron||14 mg||100 %*|
|Manganese||1.8 mg||90 %*|
|Copper||1 mg||100 %*|
|Selenium||200 µg||364 %*|
|Chromium||150 µg||375 %*|
*RI - Reference intake
Tegemist on toidulisandiga!
Soovitatavat ööpäevast annust ei tohi ületada.
Toidulisandid ei asenda mitmekesist toitumist.
Hoida laste eest varjatud ja kättesaamatus kohas.
Hoida toatemperatuuril valguse eest kaitstult.
Parim enne kuupäev on märgitud pakendile.
- OstroVit Quercetin, kvertsetiin VEGE 90 kps - Tugev antioksüdant!Soodushind 11,97 € Tavahind 17,90 €